- One copy of Emergency and Trauma Care (3rd ed) – For Nurses and Paramedics by Curtis, Ramsden, Shaban, Fry, & Considine.
- Professional Development Points and a Certificate of Completion
CENA TNP Emergency Care Trauma Nursing Manual. Detailing essential pathophysiology, assessment and management of common trauma conditions.
- Pre and Post course access to an online CENA TNP Emergency Care trauma course
- Optional written assessment. Additional professional development points are awarded if minimum pass rate is achieved
- The program consists of facilitated lecture discussion, practical hands-on workshops, skill stations and simulation scenarios.
- Facilitators are experienced emergency and trauma nurses from around Australia, who use interactive teaching and case based discussion to deliver theory and practical sessions
- Following completion of the program, you will receive a certificate of completion and be awarded continuing professional development points.
Who should attend
- CENA TNP has been developed for nurses providing emergency care to trauma patients in metropolitan, rural and regional health services and hospitals.
- CENA TNP is suitable for all nurses, with a variety of experience and knowledge, providing trauma care